Logo

 


Completion time: 2 hours 

    This piece of art was probably my most creative and most favorite of the whole year. I started designing my logo on a piece of paper with other designs. First, I created a crown because this type of crown has been my favorite since a kid. I have always wanted to get a crown like the one above tattooed. Randomly I  saw that if I added a smile and two eyes, it would look like a 1 of 1 smiley face. I like this a lot because it means something to me and it looks good. 
    This was very fun and easy to create. The hardest part was assembling all the little pieces together. This was a little tricky because they eyes would have to match up or otherwise it would have looked horrible. What I like the most about this is that it is very easily customizable. The three bottom logos are three different color combinations that I chose. I chose colors that are very vibrant because it goes with the very wild logo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AutoScopy

Caligram

Business Cards